FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR DECIDING FINAL DATE OF COVERAGE
I. MANUFACTURING UNIT
- Copy of 1st partnership deed / memoranda and article of association
- Extracts from 1st Year ledger / cashbooks for :
- 1st purchase of raw material
- 1st salary / wages paid
- 1st salaray / wages paid
- 1st sale
- 1st rent paid
- Copy of 1st Sales tax assessment order
- Copy of 1st Income Tax assessment order
- Copy of 1st years balance sheet
Salary/wages registers, vouchers, books and balance sheets from date of start till date of provisional coverage done earlier
C.S.T & B.S.T. Certificate
- Books of accounts ( Ledger, cash books etc.) since beginning.
- Balance sheet / P&L account (in case of Limited company Annual Report since beginning.)
- Shops & Establishment Registration Certificate/Factory Licence
- Partnership deed in case partnership firm) and Memorandum of Association & Articles (In case of Limited Co.)
- Salary/Wage register and Attendance Register since beginning.
- Month wise strength of numbers of employees since beginning
- List of Directors/Partners/ owners along with their residential addresses
- Name of the Bankers, Address of the Bank and and name of the person responsible for financial affairs.
II. RESTAURANT/RESIDENTIAL HOTEL
- All the above documents except Sr. No. 1
- Invitation card or paper-cutting of the advertisement regarding the inauguration of the restaurant/ hotel.
- Eating House Licence from the public health department
- Licence for public entertainment in the premises issued by the police department.
- 1st sale bill (either restaurant or room sale bill whichever is earlier).
- Room sale register.
- Excise Certificate.
- Bar permit licence (if any)